Along with the 15 cool palette, MAC also released a 15 eyeshadow warm palette. I gravitate towards warm colors mostly so I'm really excited to have this palette and start creating some looks with it. Below is a video and swatches of this palette:
1. from right to left, Lemon Tart - gorgeous shimmery gold, Brule - beautiful off white matte and Hey - Gorgeous shimmery champagne.
2. Creative Copper - Bronzy gold, Vanilla Extract - Shimmery Gold and Warm Breeze - a duo-chrome peachy gold.
3. Butterfudge - a dirty olive brown, Honey Lust - a warm honey golden luster, Gingersnap - gorgeous shimmery purple.
4. Divine Decadence - gorgeous shimmery dark brown, Amber Lights - beautiful orange gold, and Dark Brew - Purple deluxe finish.
5. Unwind - green golden shimmer, Saddle - beautiful red orange brown, and In the Dark - Matte brown almost black.
Overall, I love this palette. The colors are beautiful and warm, the pigmentation is amazing and the texture is very easy to work with. I can't wait to use this to create some looks.
Hope you all having an amazing day.