Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Essie Carry On Nail Polish

I can't seem to get away from dark polishes at the moment...probably all to do with this unusual cold weather we are experiencing. This time last year it was still pretty warm while this November feels like winter. I'm not complaining though because it has put me in the mood for the holidays and I'm on a serious countdown to Christmas. So I raided my collection for a dark polish and I found Essie's "Carry on". What looks like a very dark mauve purple on the bottle translates to an almost black color on the nails. With short nails this looks chic and I'm enjoying wearing it.

If you're looking for a dark almost black polish, give "carry on" a go. It's a beautiful color. The application is amazing. No streaks and the staying power is pretty good too. It stayed on a full week without any chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog