Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

MAC Morning Frost Paint Pot Swatch- Glitter and Ice collection

I love taupe and I love champagne colors...and I would say most of my eyeshadows loves are either taupe or champagne so MAC's new morning frost paint pot was a must have for me. I had to have it..it's champagne taupe all in one. This is one of three new paint pot MAC came out with from the Glitter and Ice collection.
Swatches below (first with flash and second without)


Love it. What are you getting from this collection?

7 comments:

  1. That one looks beautiful, not chunky at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh we definitely have the same eyeshadow style. I am SO excited for the new collection. Everything is so pretty. I have the Morning Frost paint pot reserved for me on Friday! So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love these colors,these are totally my favorite colors to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of champagne colours too- they go with everything!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, my sister would want this.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still have to check out the whole collection, but these both look great! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ansa, I didn't get this paint pot, but I keep thinking about it... :-) I might go back and get it after all! :-)
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog