Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Butter London Teddy Girl

Teddy girl is like OPI's mod about you "sophisticated cousin". It's the same bold light milky pink but whereas Mod About You is a bit streaky and requires patience (regardless of how many coats), Teddy Girl applies much nicer. Teddy girl's requires two coats because the first coat will be a bit streaky (very common with these type of white pink colors) but the second coat makes it go completely opaque.


It's definitely a cool pink. It's striking on so much so that the entire week I had it on, not one day went by without getting a compliment on my polish. I'm not sure if the picture above makes it justice because the lighting was off when I took this but I highly recommend this color. It's perfect for all the pink lovers like myself.
Hope you all have had an amazing week.

Search This Blog