Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill 9 Rock Sand

If you're a champagne eyeshadow lover like me, then you must have this eyeshadow. Giorgio Armani Rock Sand is a half way in between a cream and a powder shadow with a gorgeous sparkling personality.



This is very similar to MAC Grand Entrance eyeshadow which was limited edition. It's a gorgeous champagne color with a pink undertone. For those of you who loved the idea behind MAC's cham pale collection and the sparkling, shimmering paint pots but hated the glitter that came with those paint pots then this would be the perfect substitute. These do not crease and are perfect on their own or with shadows on top.

What are some of your favorite champagne eyeshadows?



5 comments:

  1. I don't even think I really own much in the way of champagne eye shadows. Being fair these shades just seem to disappear on me rather than having the eye brightening effect they have on others :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think these shadows are worth investing in? Like the quality and such? I know they are expensive but I really want to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is gorgeous! I have armani eyes to kill in champagne which is very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i just recently bought this and #6 and I love them both so much.. They're just sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shade is absolutely fabulous! How are you doing Ansa? haven't seen you around in awhile, hope all is well with you :) If you get a chance hope you get to read my first interview and have yourself a great weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog