Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

MACs Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! Swatch from Blogger's Obsessions

Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! is a gorgeous warm walnut brown with tons and tons of gold glitter running thru it. When I first swatched this today I thought I died and went to heaven! That's how gorgeous this eyeshadow is.
I'm such a natural lover, that I can't resist any warm colors especially when they come with gold in them. I typically stay way from glitter especially with Urban Decay shadows but I do not ever have any fall out issues with any of the MAC shadows (even the lusters that everyone complains about). This is extremely pigmented as well.
I believe this is sold out online only and it was created by a blogger. I love this color and will be getting a back up.
Hope you all have had a lovely week.

14 comments:

  1. WoW! You got it already! beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that was fast, and how pretty! Kinda makes me sad I didn't pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want this, but now...... uh oh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING color! I forgot to stop by MAC when I went to the mall today. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered this based on your swatch. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't pick up any from the bloggers collection, but that looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shade, I might actually get one. Thanks for the swatch.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing colour! It looks like it could sweep over other colours too. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, wanted to let you know your beauty question was finally answered by a pro. have a great day. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a natural lover too! And this my friend is just too gawgous!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog