Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

MACs Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! Swatch from Blogger's Obsessions

Sparkle Neely, Sparkle! is a gorgeous warm walnut brown with tons and tons of gold glitter running thru it. When I first swatched this today I thought I died and went to heaven! That's how gorgeous this eyeshadow is.
I'm such a natural lover, that I can't resist any warm colors especially when they come with gold in them. I typically stay way from glitter especially with Urban Decay shadows but I do not ever have any fall out issues with any of the MAC shadows (even the lusters that everyone complains about). This is extremely pigmented as well.
I believe this is sold out online only and it was created by a blogger. I love this color and will be getting a back up.
Hope you all have had a lovely week.

Search This Blog