Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

MAC Fleur Power Blush

I'm so addicted to MAC's Fleur Power blush at the moment, I had to post about it quickly. I love pink blushes but what makes this blush more unique than other pinks is that Fleur Power has a warm, hot coral undertone that makes it universally flattering on any skintone. It immediately warms up your face and gives that perfect, out for a walk in the beach flush to the cheeks.
The first picture below is sheered out but you can really see the coral undertone in the second picture.

Fleur Power blush is a satin finish and it has no shimmer or glow to it. It's an extremely pigmented blush and you need very little to give color and life to your cheeks. This is such a gorgeous and lovely color. I'm loving it at the moment. For all of your who love pink but also love coral which is so in at the moment, this is the perfect in between color.
Do you have this blush?
Hope you all are having an amazing weekend

21 comments:

  1. That's my favorite blush! =D

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and I like it, it is not my favorite though as Peaches is! I have to use a very light hand with this blush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Flyavsted - I like peaches better too. That's one of my all time faves. Need to pull it out of my stash.
    @ D.Sadie - It's perfect for this weather. Very nice and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice blush, I haven't heard alot about it before. I now need this in my life.... onto the wishlist it goes. Thanks for the follow, I have followed back. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a nice shade. i like it! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it, in fact I have wanted it for months now. Your review only makes me want it more :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have and love this blush. It looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo me likely. This would look great on tan skin for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have this blush! it's my favorite and i wear it almost every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost got this! But decided to go for Bobbi Brown's Apricot instead which was similar but brighter..

    This is such a gorgeous shade tho

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog