Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Butter London Yummy Mummy

You guys know that I love murky colored polishes and yummy mummy falls in that category. It is a "dirty" mushroom meet purple color. This is a lighter version of one of my all time favorite polishes which is Metro Chic by Sephora by OPI.
This is my first Butter London polish purchase but my experience with this polish was amazing. This applies like a dream. The texture of this polish is thin yet opaque. I find that polishes are either opaque but quite thick and you must be careful when applying them, or thin and runny and need several coats to show up. This is the best of both worlds. One coat, and it went opaque and it was so thin it applied like a dream. No gluppiness or streakness. These are expensive at $14 per polish (which is why I shied away from them for so long) but totally worth it. Also they are 3 free which is too me is very important. I have a huge list of other butter London polishes I want to try.
What are some of your favorite "murky polishes"?
Hope you all have had an amazing weekend.

12 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, i have metro chic and love it so think id like this too. Heard great things about the butter polishes but not got round to trying them myself yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nicoletta - I'd head a lot about the Butter Polishes too and they are all true. Such an amazing texture. Thanks for commenting.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to try this! It is expensive though which I why I haven't got one yet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color is gorgeous! I have seen these around, but I never purchased any~ I am def. gonna buy one now, thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome and the best shade to wear to your office. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been tempted to get a butter polish for ages but they always seem so expensive!
    completely love this colour though - I'm only just starting to get into these murky colours!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this one. I have OPI You Don't Know Jacques which is similar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh so pretty, and your nails look so shiny! They are a little expensive for me, but maybe one day I'll treat myself to one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the color of the nail polish is pretty, I like the nude/tan <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Butter because they don't add chemicals in the formula. That's a fun name and pretty color. I'm glad your okay! I see all the storms in the mid-west and around your neck of the woods that are just crazy this season. So I'm glad your out of harms way. Stay safe XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, you are tempting me!;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog