Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Butter London Yummy Mummy

You guys know that I love murky colored polishes and yummy mummy falls in that category. It is a "dirty" mushroom meet purple color. This is a lighter version of one of my all time favorite polishes which is Metro Chic by Sephora by OPI.
This is my first Butter London polish purchase but my experience with this polish was amazing. This applies like a dream. The texture of this polish is thin yet opaque. I find that polishes are either opaque but quite thick and you must be careful when applying them, or thin and runny and need several coats to show up. This is the best of both worlds. One coat, and it went opaque and it was so thin it applied like a dream. No gluppiness or streakness. These are expensive at $14 per polish (which is why I shied away from them for so long) but totally worth it. Also they are 3 free which is too me is very important. I have a huge list of other butter London polishes I want to try.
What are some of your favorite "murky polishes"?
Hope you all have had an amazing weekend.

Search This Blog