Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taupe eyeshadows!

I'm one of those girls that when they like a shirt they get it in every possible color and when I like a color I get it in every brand...I'm sure some of you can relate.
Taupe eyeshadows is one of those colors that I buy in whatever brand and can never get enough of! Here are some of my favourites: Bobbie Brown Heather Mauve, Chanel Safari, Nars Corfu, MAC Satin Taupe, Le Metier De Beaute in Corinthian and Urban Decay in Sidecar.

 Bobbie Brown Heather Mauve is a gorgeous taupe with tons of silver shimmer. I love taupes that have a good quantity of silver in it.
Chanel Safari is the least pigmented of these so this for those that like a soft taupe color


 Le Metier De Beaute in Corinthian is extremely pigmented and it has more purple then silver.
 NARS corfu is a cream color shadow from NARS. I can only use this if I use NARS's primer, otherwise this creases. It's a gorgeous color
 MAC satin taupe is one of my faves. It's texture is soft as butter and it is extremely wearable.
Urban Decay Sidecar is very shimmery and it's a bit softer than most taupes but highly pigmented.

I feel like I'm leaving out one or two other taupes that I may have in my collection but I think I value these the most.
Do you love Taupe shadows?
Hope you all have had an amazing week.

17 comments:

  1. I can totally relate. I have a million of everything in so many brands (makeup wise anyway).

    I love taupe shadows--anything neutral or bronzey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am in love with all taupe colors. Sidecar is one of my favorites but it's so glittery, it can be annoying sometimes. There's a few covergirl ones that I have been really loving recently. They come in sets so they don't have names, but I will def be blogging about them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to buy the same shades in different brands too. Can a girl have too much makeup? =)
    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see the naked palette!!!I want one!!...I'm trying not to go in that route lol i try to control myself in terms of colours makeup cuz I dont wanna end up with too much replicas but soemtimes its hardd><....anywas tahnk you for the comment on my blog AND following me =O.. thank you!!!!... I'm following back hehe =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, that's a lot! :D i do have some taupe eyeshadows,, and i like them. :)

    p.s. come join my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You feed my obsession for taupe colors! I need to try out sidecar, I have it I just never used it! One of my favs is in the NARS kalahari palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Look at all those taupe colors! Haha. So pretty! Thanks for the swatches.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore taupe shadows.. Got my eyes on the Guerlain and the Burberry one at the moment.. They're so creamy and soft.. Love ur taupe collection.. I've only got Satin Taupe.. I love ur swatch of the Bobbi brown one.. It looks so pretty.. Might have to check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on taupes! Completely addicted! Those are some great picks, especially the UD palette. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. i luv taupe-ey colour too~~its very versatile, and it goes soo well with a nice smokey eye~~~


    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  11. We can never go wrong with Taupes!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm soo sad that I might not be able to get the free lip balm but oh well i love their products as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha yeah when I find a color I like I buy it in different brands too, this turpe color is great cuz you can wear it to work or going out, very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I feel you! I'm like that too, only more with shoes! I gotta have it in every color!
    XD
    Although I must say I'm so jealous on ur Naked Palette :P

    Love ur blog!
    Hope you'll visit my and follow back!
    xo
    http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dior mono eyeshadow in "Brown Sequins" № 545 - also a great taupe color! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness i can totally relate!! i also buy the same style shirt in many diff colors and the same makeup colors in diff brands gaahhh!!! we must be twins!!
    love your post:)

    rachie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love and want to have all of these eyeshadows. Taupes are definitely my favorite eye color to wear!

    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog