Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inglot eyeshadow swatches

I'm clearly very late on the Inglot bandwagon but I decided it was time to try them out and decided to start out with my favorite item for any cosmetic line and that is eyeshadow. I got Pearl 454, Pearl 397 and DS 461 which are swatched below in that order.

Clearly the colors are picked are very wearable and natural because that's what I reach for most. Pearl 454 is a gunmetal gray. Pearl 397 is a gorgeous pink very similar to Stila Kitten and DS461 is a soft brown with tons of gold shimmer.
My early review about these is that they are very smooth and buttery in texture similar to Urban Decay eyeshadows, and they swatch very pretty. However, they sort of fizzle on the lid. I didn't get the same vibrancy on the lid and I tried them with both a shimmery and a matte eyeshadow base. I'm extremely picky when it comes to eyeshadow. I try a lot of eyeshadow but find that MAC and Urban Decay are my two brands of choice and the rest seem to just collect dust in my makeup collection. I'll give these a few tries and give a proper review later on.

Do you own any Inglot eyeshadows?

1 comment:

  1. Nice shades <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog