Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

NOTD-Opi mimosas for mr and mrs

Hello...everyone! I feel like it's been ages since I've posted anything (extremely busy at work) but I did go on a nail polish buying spree recently and absolutely love all of the polishes that I bought. The below is one of my latest purchases. Of course I can't get enough of the milky white polishes because they give that classy, clean look to the nails but yet look so effortless and go with anything. Opi Mimosas for Mr and Mrs is one of those colors. Isn't it gorgeous but so simple?
I love it. I read on makeup alley some complaints about streaking but I had no issues. I can say I have several of these type of milky white colors so I sort of know how to work them to look ok. The picture above is only two thin coats. I never wear more than two coats on any polish because I don't like a cakey look.  Also I think companies constantly reformulate their products and this could have been reformulated.  
Hope everyone is enjoying fall and having a lovely weekend.
Lots of love
Ansa

19 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color! It looks great against your skintone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been missing your posts! love this color though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is THE perfect nude!

    I realize that the formula of OPI's milky colors are different but I have no problem with them being streaky either.

    I own a few Essie colors that I really like but the Essie formula/brush is something I can't work with for the life of me.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog