Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Essie Absolutely Shore

I'll start by saying that I'm not into the minty polishes...they are gorgeous to look at but I do not like them on my nails. Absolutely Shore by Essie is probably the lightest or softest mint polish I have seen and it makes me think of summer and the beach so I had to buy this as soon as it came out. Weeks later, I decided to try this on. I do love it for a pedicure because its so light, that it looks clean and fresh and it's not too bad on the finger nails either. It's not my favorite, but it's a nice change I suppose.
How do you feel about mint color polishes?
Have a great weekend everyone.



8 comments:

  1. I am in agreement, not usually into mint polishes but this one is gorgeous! You always have the nicest looking nails.
    Sent you a package on Wednesday. Hope it gets to you soon :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like the idea of mint nail polish, but you're right it's not the most flattering color sometimes. This one looks so pretty though, almost blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think it's pretty, it's kind of a muted minty color, I find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously own the prettiest nail polish colors!
    You should do a favorites post on nail polish if you haven't already :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like mint color polishes. They compliment my skin tone perfectly. Im naturally very fair. I only have one mint colour polish and thats by Barry M.

    I will have to check this colour out, it looks lovely with your skin tone, do you think it would suit a pale person?

    Im having a blog sale, check it out if you wish.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a completely mint polish addict - this one looks a little more eathy though - must check it out!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love mint nail polish! It's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog