Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Chanel Topkapi swatches

Ahh...this was love at first sight. Gorgeous naturals with the perfect shimmer light reflecting colors. I have never been impressed by any of the Chanel quads before but this is truly a star. I'm a die hard lover of shimmery shadows so this right up my alley!

The colors aren't super unique, but the texture is amazing, they lasting power is great and the pigmentation is superb. My favourite color is the gray taupe (second to the right) which is a very light taupe and gorgeous all by itself.

Did  you pick up this quad?

8 comments:

  1. AHHHH so jealous! I love the look of this quad...the packaging is amazing. I wouldn't want to use them so I could keep the logo fresh.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quad looks soo gorgeous! I wish I wasn't on a no-making buying spree so that I could get this =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topkapi so much. I've been using it almost every day now. The pigmentation is really great and if you catch yourself under incandescent light, you can see the shimmers well on the lids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own this quad as well, and I love it. Chanel truly came out with a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Too bad I don't buy the brand anymore :(
    Hey you can win a Hold Me bag if you check out my blog. It's a fun beauty bag challenge. I just want everyone to know about it because this bag is like a travel on the go vanity, good luck! Happy weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I know what you mean. Urban Decay is stupid for making us stalk the website after only previewing palettes for a couple of hours. It's unfair to the loyal customer. Hope your well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely quad, all the colors are wearable! Thanks for the swatches.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so jealous! I can't wait for his quad to come out in canada! we're sill waiting! but im wearing peridot right now and i love it so much

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog