Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

NOTD-Opi Steady As She Rose

I did dearly loved OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection and I think Steady As She Rose is probably my favorite of the entire collection. It's a nude but what sets this apart from the other nudes that I have is that it has a slight light lavender undertone. Most all the other nudes that I own have either a white or pink undertone. This is in the nude family but yet in the "dirty" gray/lavender family as well. Love...
What do you think about this color?
Happy Sunday everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Love it!! How many coats did it take u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ThisIsAlx - two coats.
    @ Rakhshanda - Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...this is a very you colour. Hoping my package gets to you this week.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shade. I like it! Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love this nailpolish need to pick up some new shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a gorgeous colour, I have been searching for the perfect nude! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous..very chic...two coats not bad:)

    http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ansa. I'm back to blogging with a new site. http://welcome1982.blogspot.com/

    Be good to speak to you soon.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour. That would suit every season, outfit and event going. I had shellac done in England which was great- have you tried it? XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's such a pretty shade and looks good on your nails. I'm stilling trying to grow my nails.
    If your interested use code my special code VENUS on Lulu's.com website for 15% off. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love Steady as she rose!!I keep wearing it a lot this summer!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soft and dusty - I like it.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog