Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

NOTD-Orly Confetti

I completely adore this color. It's your "nails but better" type of  color. It's a sheer, white, pinkish color.

I used this when I first got it but I didn't love it as much as I do now. I think the trick is that my nails are a bit longer than usual. My nails grow extremely fast and I basically file them down every night to keep the short but lately, I haven't filed them as often. I really think this color looks best with longer nails and I bet this would look amazing with a french manicure. Orly does these type of sheer colors really well in my opinion. Also as a side note, my top coat is Essie Super Duper top coat (that's really the name!) and I love the shine that it gives. I'm almost out of it but I'm sure it'll make it on one my top fave posts because it truly is amazing.
What do you think about this color?
Hope you all have a lovely day.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! It's such an elegant color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft, feminine nail polish colors. They also make me feel girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very feminine and pretty!
    I'm glad you found that website being an artist maybe you can use it for your services. Good luck with that. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that it's a dusty nude, interesting shade.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great color! It looks so beautiful. I wish I had it but the collection has been long gone. Orly needs to bring this back as a permanent color!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog