Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June Faves

I'm a bit late on this but here are my June faves...I have been all about corals and pinks lately...blame it on the hot summer weather so these are some of the things I have loved this month.
1. MAC Firecracker eyeshadow is a half way pink, red, coral, orange shadow...yes it's all of that and some! It's got a gorgeous sheen and it looks stunning on with tons and tons of mascara. I know a lot of people wouldn't wear these type of color for an eyeshadow but this looks gorgeous on especially if you have blue eyes. This came out with the To the Beach Collection but I'm sure loads of CCO's have it.


 2. MAC Stereo Rose MSF which I use as a blush is also one of my all time favorite products. I won't say much about this product because this has been talked about a whole lot (well deserved INHO) but I love this golden coral coral all over the cheeks for that summer glow.
3. MAC dazzleglass in sugerrimmed and baby sparks. I have a love/hate relationship with dazzleglasses...hate the stickiness but love the colors, sparkles and the longevity which unfortunately comes with the stickiness. These two are my all time favorites and the reason I use these more on summer time than winter is that my hair is always up during this time of the year and hence no risk of hair getting stuck in your lipgloss incidents.
4. The last item is Makeup For Ever full coverage concealer. I didn't take a close up picture of it because how boring would that be? It's hot and I can't imagine putting on foundation right now and this is perfect for those spots you want to conceal and it's water proof. This baby stays on for a long time.

What are your favorite June products?

8 comments:

  1. Stereo Rose & By Candlelight are two MAJOR things I missed out on!
    I wissssh I could find them on a blog sale or something ah! So pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stereo Rose. And I'm wondering if I don't have that FireCracker somewhere. If not, then its twin... must check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favs, Firecracker eyeshadow looks incredibly gorgeous! I can't do the dazzleglasses because the stickyness drives me insane. Have you tried the cremesheen glasses? They have great pigmentation but not stickyness (although they dont have any sparkles).
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Stereo Rose, I use to have the Makeup Forever Full Coverage concealer but ended up swapping it. I'd like to purchase again. I'm a need of a waterproof concealer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firecracker is pretty and I'm still sad I missed out on Stereo Rose. I sent you an email and thought I would let you know just in case it went into your spam folder. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been on the hunt for stereo rose for ages - I keep hoping I'll spot it in a CCO!
    gorgeous favourites :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog