Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Opi by Sephora I Think I Cayenne Nail Polish Swatches

I think I Caynee nail polish by Sephora by OPI is the perfect autumnal color. It's such a stunning burned orange with tons and tons of orange glitter running thru it. This is a gorgeous shimmer that makes me think of the leaves turning color and pumpkins and all things autumn translated in a  nail polish form.

It applies even in one coat and stayed on me for a week without chipping. 
Overall, I can't think of a better color to start celebrating autumn.

Hope you all are having a lovely October.


5 comments:

  1. Great nails! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color! It is unique and I am huge on orange right now.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shade! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog