Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2014

OPI Cajun Shrimp swatch

January is officially over which in my mind equates to we are that much closer to spring. Spring is one of my favorite seasons. The warmer weather, gorgeous sunshine and blooming flowers makes spring so special. I find that seasons and season cravings sometimes dictate my nail polish choices. Today I went for OPI Cajun Shrimp a very bright and cheery orange/red color that's so stunning and it's gorgeous on the nails.


This is one of my favorite OPI nail polishes and its so beautiful on the toes as well and gorgeous with a tan. Looks perfect when those toes are dipped in sand or beautiful blue ocean water...ok I'm definitely  ready for spring and summer.

Hope you all are having an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog