Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Maine

One of the most beautiful places we visited in Maine was Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park which is within the island. We drove up the Cadillac Mountain and took some gorgeous pictures along the way.  












We had an amazing time and although I've never camped, I would totally love to camp here. There were several people running up the mountain which I would love to do. There are also several beautiful beaches to go relax and read a book. It was amazing and I can't wait to visit it again.

2 comments:

  1. I love Acadia! I used to go there every summer as a child (And still go whenever I get the chance) and it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful place :) I can't wait to go back.

      Delete

Search This Blog