Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Palette Swatches

Bobbi Brown Surf and Sand 2014 summer collection just released and it's very beach themed which I love. There are two eyeshadow palettes released with this collection and I picked the Surf & Sand one. The packaging is stunning. It's a gorgeous sandy gold with slight shimmery thread that makes it glisten in sunlight. The colors are beautiful golden bronzy summery shades.


 The colors swatched below are: blazing star, bikini bronze, sand and saddle. Blazing star is a sparkle so it's very sheet and sand matches my skin and it doesn't show up that well. I really like bikini bronze. It's a gorgeous shimmery golden shade and blazing star is a softer black.
 The colors swatched below are: Pale Cream, Gold, Frappe and Golden Copper. I love all of these. The golden copper is probably my favorite. They all swatch very nicely and I love that there are two mattes and two shimmers.


Overall, while some of the colors may not have the best pigmentation, if you love the beach and you tend to collect summer collection, you will really like this palette. Outside of three shades, the rest are very nicely pigmented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog