Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 22, 2010

MAC Pret-A-Papier Collection




Hi everyone,



I have decided to start this blog to talk about things I usually obsess over...make up, accessories and anything girly.


I'll be doing a lot of reviews and hauls on cosmetics mostly MAC but many other brands as well. I hope to be able to provide some useful information to some of you and get some useful tips in return.


Today I went to my local MAC store and the new pret-a-papier collection was launched. I am very excited about this collection as this collection has many naturals and I love naturals.



Out of this collection I bought:


1. Coral Crepe Paint Pot. I love this color. It's just what the name says it is....coral. It's a satin finish so you won't see any of the shimmer you get say with....Bare Study Paintpot. It’s gorgous and you can wear this on it’s own but I plan to use it to make some of my eyeshadows more vibrant. I think with MAC Mythology eyeshadow this would be gorgeous!!!!


2. Tissueweight eyeshadow. This is a gorgeous peach/yellow eyeshadow. At first I thought this was more of a highlight type of shade, but this is pigmented enough to be an all over the lead color. I love this. I can’t wait to pair it with sable at the crease -marriage made in heaven.


3. Cut To Fit. This is a frost eyeshadow. This is very similar to glamour check or antiqued. If you have either of those shadows, you can skip on this. I have both but as a MAC addict, I couldn’t' resist and get it. This is your typical bronze/red type of shade.


4. Dressmaker Dressmaker lipstick. IMHO this is the pretties item on this collection. Both a mixture of pink and color, this is gorgeous on. It's that perfect shade for summer. It's a lustre finish so it's sheer enough but you can build on it.


5. Made to Order. This is a darker version of Dressmaker Dressmaker. I don't suggest getting them both unless you're like me and love corals.


6. Instant Chic blush. This blush is beautiful. It’s a sheertone so you can build it up or sheer it down. It’s a gorgeous peach color.



I haven’t tried any of these items, so I can’t give a review at the moment, but will do as I play with them and create different looks. I will include a picture of all them to give you an idea on how they look. I have a feeling I may stop back for a few other items I keep thinking about. What did you get from this collection?

1 comment:

  1. looks pretty! but mac is so expensive..lol :) thanks for following, i'm now following your blog too :)
    xxxxx
    http://sprinklewithsunshine.blogspot.com/
    Olenka xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog