Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Products I'm loving right now...

Things I'm loving right now...

These are some of the things I'm loving right now:

1. My Swarovski chic ring. I have been wanting this since seeing "Confessions of a shopholic". Unfortantly the one shown in the movie is now long gone as Swarovksi only keeps these limited times. However, I was given the Multi Blue Ring as a present after completing 1/2 Country Music Marathoon. It was a very generous gift from a loved one.















2. MAC uncommon cream blush. I love love love cream blushes. I was at my MAC pro store yesterday and my eyes landed on this blush. I'm so much into tan/coral blushes at the moment and I was surprised I had never seen this one. I purchased it immediatly. I have only had this for a couple of days, but I can see this will be a true must have product. It is that perfect tan/light sea shell pink to the cheeks. I absolutely love it.















3. Sophia Kinsela books. I love all of her books. They are so light and easy to read. Right now I'm reading "Remember me?" It has been raining non stop for the last two days here, and a lot of the roads are closed, so I have been curled up in the couch with this book and a cup of tea and loving reading it.

















4. And talking about tea....I'm really loving drinking tea instead of soft drinks or coffee...it just feels like i'm doing something good for my body. Recently I have really enjoyed the Get Well teas.....Get Gorgeous being one of them....Not sure if this is improving my skin but I enjoy drinking it anyway.
These are some of the things I'm loving right now. What are some of the things you are love using at the moment?
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love the books by Sophie Kinsella, I have read almost all of the shopaholic novels, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are addicting. She is coming up with a new shopoholic one and I can't wait to get buy it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog