Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NARS Haul


Hi everyone,
I stopped at Sephora the other day and decided to use the card that was given to me a few months ago to purchase a few things. I purchased mainly NARS items and thought to share with you what I got and my early opinions on them.
I purchased NARS Sheer Matte foundation in Santa Fe. This was picked by mistake. I thought I picked NARS sheer glow (everyone talks about this foundation) but had picked up sheer matte instead. Verdict?! I'm keeping it and do like it but I have combination skin and can wear a matte foundation. In my opinion this wouldn't be a good foundation for anyone with dry skin as it is very drying on the skin.
I got two eyeshadows. Nars Nepal and the duo Alhambra. Nepal is a pink eyeshadow but it sort of has brown mixed in it which makes it a very wearable color. I have just worn this on it's on for the last few days and love it. Alahambra is a duo eyeshadow that has a shimmery gold and pink. Both the pink and the gold have finely milled shimmer running thru it. These eyeshadows are gorgeous. The duos are meant to be worn together but I would need something darker on the crease when using either of these eyeshadows. The last thing I got was Nars Penny Lane blush. I love cream blushes. I prefer them to powder because they blend well look more natural. I have only tried this once but was not totally impressed. I may have to test this out a few more times and give it a fair shot. Below are some swatches:


From left to right we have :Nepal, Alahambra and Penny Lane blush.
I have a list as long as my arm for NARS items. I would really like to try Ashes to Ashes eyeshadow and Cairo.
Do you have NARS products that you absolutely love? Any recommendations for me?

Hope you all had a lovely day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the haul! btw Marc Jacob's Daisy is okay. Should try Givenchy Le Secret. It smells absolutely divine. Flowerbomb is a must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nars product but I have only 2 because they don't sell it on my country I got them when I went to london. I LOVE theseeee though. so sad I can't get more! I love your haul :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog