Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 29, 2010

NOTD OPI Rumples Wiggin' Shrek Collection




Hi everyone,
This is what I used on my nails today:
1. Base coat CNDC stickey
2. OPI Rumples Wiggin's from the Shrek Collection. I'm so glad I bought this. It's a lilac color and perfect for the summer. I used two coats of this.
3. INM Super Fast drying top coat.
I love OPI's Rumples Wiggin's but it's one of those nail polishes that requires a second coat and maybe even a third. I was surprised of how sheer the first coat was. I love the color though.

Have a wonderful day! :)

4 comments:

  1. very pretty pastel colour :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spent the entire day doing and redoing my nails, because I'm just not happy with any of the colors I have at the moment. It really makes me want a color like this, as opposed to my typical pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mim Claire -I have days like that where I can't find that perfect nail color. This is defiantly a change from the typical pink color but yet very light and feminine. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog