Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Product Rave -Creative Nails Design Stickey Base Coat

Hi Everyone,
So I did a nail of the day post on the 20th showing off OPI lucky lucky lavender, and I mentioned CND stickey base coat and I raved about it being one of the best base coats I have ever used. Well to show you what I mean, here is a picture of my nails 5 days after my nail of the day post....no chips and no pealing. Below is the picture of the nails now and the one I posted on the 20th.




The top coat I used is Orly Glosser which I got at Sally's, but no matter the top coat, CND stickey always keeps my polish put and it prevents it from chipping. It is described by the company as a soft sticky base coat designed to anchor color to the nail and to prevent peeling and chipping and it does just that. This one is a winner. If you can get your hands on this, do so. 


What do you guys think? Have you tried this? What are some of your favorite base coats?

4 comments:

  1. Where's your ring from!? Want. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forever 21. It's a cheapy but I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now, I'm using China Glaze's Strong Adhesion base coat, but I've been looking into different brands for a ridge-filling base.

    Where did you get your CND, and does it do a decent job of self-leveling (to help with the ridges)?

    I know I could just buff our the ridges, but a) I'm too lazy for that most days, and b) I worry that my psycho nails would rebel against the buffing by going all wimpy on me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ring and the nail polish colour!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog