Total Pageviews

Monday, May 24, 2010

Product Rave Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado

Hi guys,
I wanted to do a product rave for a product I absolutely love. I have combination/oily skin but always get dry around my eyes. I have tried several different eye creams, but nothing as rich and moisturizing as this. It's Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. The texture of this is very thick and not to everyone's taste. I read mixed reviews online, but I absolutely love it. I picked this up in Florida in March and have used it day and night since. It literally transforms my eye area the moment I put it on. It just gives that plump affect to the eyes and rich hydration. I'm going to attach a picture of the cream and as you can see it's very thick. The green tinge is the avocado.






Have you tried this? Do you have any other Kiehl's recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been looking for a decent eye treatment for ages. I get quite dry/dull looking skin around my eyes as well. I recently tried the Bodyshop Vitamin C eye cream and found it did nothing, so hopefully this one will make a difference. I've heard really good things about the Abyssine eye cream by Kiehls which might be a good investment as well... Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe. I'll give Abysinne a try next time I stop by a Kiehl's store. Let me know how you get on with this one. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog