Total Pageviews

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nail Polish Haul


Hi everyone...
I have been nail polish hauling lately and thought to share with you what I bought:
From left to right we have:
1. OPI "Russian Navy" This is a very deep blue with red and purple fine shimmer running thru it. This is not exactly the proper color to wear right now when the weather is nice and warm but I like change and after wearing tons of pink, I like to wear something a bit on the autumn side for a bit.
2. OPI "Do you lilac it?" I'm a bit obsessed with lilac nail polish and this is gorgeous on.
3. OPI "MOD about you" This is my second bottle of this polish. Probably my favorite polish ever. It's a gorgeous milky pink with a slight lavender undertone. There is nothing like it. I have tried to find a less expensive dupe but have been unsuccessful.
4. China Glaze "Love letters" This is a sheer peachy pink. I'm not sure yet how I feel about it as it looks very sheer in the bottle.
5. China Glaze "VII". This is a very deep maroon color. This is another one of those colors better suited for fall but looks very elegant on.
6. Revlon Gum drop. I love this polish. It's a lighter version of OPI "Do you lilac it?" and it smells like candy/gum when it's dried. It gives perfect coverage.
7. Essie "Splash of Grenadine". This is a very pretty pinky/mauve/purple color. Very hard to describe but it's beautiful on.

What are some of your favorite nail polishes?

3 comments:

  1. I can see you like lilacs too! :-) My favorite nail polishes are China Glaze "Tantalize Me", OPI "Puerto Vallarta Violeta" and MAC "Cool Reserve"! I also love "Call your Mother" by Sephora by OPI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sephora by OPI "Call your mother" too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top list is
    opi - private jet
    essie - splash of grenadine
    opi - jade is the new black
    china glaze - something sweet (love the application and the colour is so sweet )
    opi - mad as a hatter ( I don't own this one unfortunately but I got the occasion to try it on and I LOVED IT so muuuccchhhh )
    orly - cardigan blue
    illamasqua - Muse
    chanel - orange fizz
    opi - lincoln park after dark
    and many many more :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog