Sunday, May 16, 2010
EOTD Neutral eyeshadows
This is the look I wore today on my eyes. It's raining outside and I'm going to the bookstore to pick up a new book and a cup of tea so I went for a very simple neutral look.
The products I used:
1. MAC bare study paint pot. This paint pot is one of MAC's very shimmery offers, but it does bring any eyeshadow to life.
2. MAC nylon. This is one of the first MAC eyeshadows I purchased and fell in love. Nice shimmery yellow color can be worn all by itself all over the lid.
3. MAC Twinks on the crease.
4. I used MAC 239 to pack on the color on my lid and MAC 217 for the crease.
5. MAC pro lash mascara which is still my fave :)
Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday. :)