Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look of the day







This is what I used today on my eyes...
1. Too faced Shadow insurance
2. Retrospect all over the lid
3. Tempting in the crease
4. Shade fluidline with Mac 109 brush
5. Loads and Loads of Mac Pro Lash Mascara. I know MAC is not known for it's mascaras but I really do love MAC Pro Lash. It gives me ton of volumes and it lengthens my lashes without clumping. I have gone thru maybe 10 tubes of this and will continue purchasing as long as MAC make it. Although I love Make Up Forever Smokey Lash and Dior Diorshow, this is a much cheaper mascara that really delivers.
What was your look of the day today? Hope you all had a lovely week. Glad tomorrow is Friday and ready for the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. your eye looks really pretty and it seems the mac is working for you because your eyelashes really do look voluminous!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I get a simmilar affect with Covergirl lashblast.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog