Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blast from the past! NOTD MAC seasonal peach

I bought MAC seasonal peach when it came out with the sugarsweet collection. This polish received a lot of negative reviews when it came out because of how streaky it applies (which it does) but I find that to be the case with all the milky colored nail polishes I own. The color is very unique though because it is a peach with a very slight tone of pink making it easy to wear if you have yellow undertones (like me) and orange/yellow tones look hideous on you. I love this color. It's soft enough to be office appropriate but colorful enough to get me in the mood for spring. The below is two coats only.
Since this was a limited edition item, I'm searching high and low to find a similar color in a permanent form. If you know of anything similar let me know.
Hope you all are having an amazing week.

4 comments:

Search This Blog