Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stila electric eye pencil giveway

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are having an amazing Saturday. It's pretty and summery outside and one of my favorite things to wear in summer is a colorful eye pencil for that pretty pop of color. Stila's Electric is a gorgeous shimmering green and it's perfect for summer.


To qualify all you have to do is be a follower on blogger and subscribe to my youtube chanel linked below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/29ansa.
If you don't have a youtube account, you can still enter as long as you're a follower on blogger. I'll draw the names in two weeks. 

Thank you for entering.


3 comments:

  1. Enter me! I've never tried this item.
    Subscribed GFC and YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow on blogger :artsavesyou
    follow on you tube: Ashes2Dope

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog