Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

MARC JACOBS FUNNY GIRL NAIL POLISH SWATCHES

Marc Jacobs Funny Girl polish is a gorgeous milky caramel nude shade that looks amazing on the nails.This would be a perfect nude for darker skin tones but on me this packs a bit of color while still look very natural and sophisticated.



The application of this was a bit thick so I had to work with it and be a bit patient but I really do love the end result. There is something really warm about this color. It has a beautiful peach undertone which I really love. These nail polishes are expensive at $18 dollars but I've been very impressed with all the Marc Jacobs products so I'm really glad to add this color to my nail polish collection. I will try to keep my eyes out for a cheaper dupe but I can't think of one at the moment. Overall, if you are looking for a nude that won't leave you with mannequin hands and that is warm and sophisticated, this wold be the perfect color for you. 

Hope you all are having a great day.


2 comments:

Search This Blog