Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Portland, Maine

Hi everyone,
I just got back from a wonderful trip to Maine and Boston Massachusetts. We had a lovely time and I wanted to share a few posts and pictures of the vacation.
We arrived in Portland, Maine Saturday and immediately visited J's Oysters. If you're a fan of seafood, you like me, will love Maine. I was set to run the sugarlaof mountain marathon the next day so pre marathon dinner consisted of raw oysters and seafood pasta. My husband got the lobster pasta. We both split the main causes and they were both amazing.



After dinner we walked around Portland's Old Port for a few minutes. This area is beautiful. The ocean is dotted with boats and the roads are cobblestone. It brings you back in time surrounded with old locally owned stores. The people are extremely friendly and several of the merchandise in the stores is locally made.









We drove to Sugarloaf Mountains for the marathon the next day. I will post all about my experience and the beautiful areas of Western Mountains on the next post.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog