Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2014

Canoeing Buffalo River - Pictures from my weekend

I absolutely love the water...ocean, river, waterfalls. I'm a water baby and I feel the happiest when I'm surrounded by water. This weekend we decided to canoe the buffalo river. We had a blast although I'll sheepishly admit I didn't do much paddling. My husband handled most of that. We pulled over in a beautiful area and took some pictures. The weather is getting pretty cool here so I'm glad we enjoyed one last weekend on the water.





2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful there.

    Honestly, until a few years ago I wasn't too much of a fan of water but then it just clicked and I have been in love with the ocean ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what an incredible little journey. The pictures are stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog