Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lazy Sunday ...Jin Soon Coquette Swatches

I'm having a lazy Sunday today and I'm cuddled by my fireplace reading "The Richest Man in Babylon" enjoying a cup of amazing delicious and super healthy red tea by Allegra. I'm really enjoying reading this book...Its an inspiring book compiled of many tales that provide a journey of personal growth in wealth and happiness. It has well sounded advice and it's probably one of the easiest and pleasant financial growth books to read. Since Saturday is the day I get to run one of my longest runs of the week often 10-15 miles, I take Sunday to relax and since it's cold outside, I'm reading quite a bit. This book has been so inspiring to read and I've already made some mental notes of a few things I want to do to grow further in both career and finances. Yet another pampering part of my day...painting my nails. Aren't reds just perfect for December? Meet Jin Soon - Coquette. Gorgeous shiny cream classic red color. 


This is about wraps up my Sunday. Hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday and are ready for the Holidays. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog