Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

MAC's Red Alert Eyeshadow and INSTAGRAM!

I have decided to get involved with Instagram and start posting some pictures. If you're interested please follow @ANSA_LEATH.
On a different note, Mac just released a new collection called . I think the idea of an entire makeup collection infused with red during the holidays is a brilliant idea. With that being said, I'm quite picky now with makeup as I have tons and tons of it, so I only got one eyeshadow....Red Alert. This is deluxe pearl finish so it has a shimmery pearly finish and the color is a red cranberry shade, more red than MAC's infamous Cranberry. If you do not have Cranberry by MAC or if you want something later, give this a go. This will look beautiful on green eyes but it'll look great on everyone. It's a beautiful warm shade with enough shimmer to make any holiday party makeup gorgeous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog