Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 17, 2015

CIATE MISTRESS POLISH SWATCHES

I always gravitate towards darker polishes winter time, but we recently went to the beach for a week and in anticipation for warmer weather I took a close look at my nail polish collection to find a bright orange red shade. Ciate Mistress fit the bill. What a gorgeous shade and a must have for spring and summer.  Ciate Mistress is such a cheerful cherry red orange shade and I found myself automatically smiling when I looked at my nails! It's truly a happy color.
For years OPI Cajun Shrimp has been my go to polish for a summer red. What I look for in a summer red polish is an orange red not a wine red or a "Christmas" red. Ciate Mistress is perfect and in a way I even prefer it to OPI's Cajun Shrimp because it has a brighter cherry undertone. The application is pretty good as well. I use two coats and as always Butter London Hardwear top coat (the only top coat I ever use) and it stayed chip free for a week. If you're looking for a bright spring and summer color thats as gorgeous and uplifting as a flower on a spring day, get this polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog