Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Craving a bit of Autumn

Does anyone else gets excited about the begging of a new season? Autumn is a month away but I always start craving it at the end of August...I love Autumn.. the color of leaves, the crisp air and of course the dark luscious nails. Today being in a very autumn mood, the polish of the choice was Butter London La Moss. This is a very rich cranberry dark color. It's extremely gorgeous on and very close to Chanel Vamp which is one of my all time fave nail polishes.
The rest of the day will be spend finishing up "4 Blondes" and enjoying a cup of Oolong tea. I love this book by the way. This is my second time reading it I've enjoyed it so much.

Hope you all have had an amazing week.

5 comments:

  1. Great nail colour- love this! I'm wearing out my skull and glossbones, may need a new look for the paws xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my favorite season and this shade is calling my name!:D

    ***** Marie ******
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that nail polish color! and that book sounds interesting! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one color that i have yet to try :O looks gorgeous and sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  5. nail polish color isss greatt:)
    I love candace bushnell,too:)
    www.pelininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog