Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

Some of my all time fave products

I haven't been doing many monthly favorites lately, and in fact I haven't been posting much lately which I'm sad about but I've been extremely busy. So I thought to put together some of my all time favorite products in a quick post (which turned out to be really long)
Starting with eyes:
1. I completely adore Urban Decay Eyeshadows. I am not specifically mentioning any fave UD eyesahdows but I love every one that I have. They are pigmented, they are a dream to apply and the colors are gorgeous. What's not to love?


2. Mascara. This changes all the time because I constantly try different mascaras. I love to play up my eyes and would never leave the house without mascara but two that I have been loving lately are MAC's "False Lashes" mascara that truly gives that full volume look but keeps the lashes soft and natural feeling and Benefit "They Are Real" mascara that has an amazing wand that catches every lash for that sexy doll eye look.
3. I don't wear foundation and haven't in about two years with maybe an exception here and there. I love mineral powders but I just discovered Boscia BB cream and this is one of those must have items for me. I need to educate myself more on the BB creams but all I can say is that this is light coverage but gorgeous finish. The BB cream itself is "a do it all" product and it hydrates, firms, soothes the skin, diminishes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and unevan skin. Yes PLEASE!!!

4. I haven't been wearing lipstick much lately but some of my all time favorite products that I always love and always come back to are the Bare Escentuals Buxom lipgloss. Not only do they came in a verity of gorgeous colors, but they don't have the chemicals that many lip glosses do. Given that these go straight on the lips, I feel great putting on something more natural. I have several of these, but Amber (pic below) is one of my favorites.
5. Boscia Skin Care like. I love Boscia. It's a Japanese skincare line and I'm convinced that when it comes to skincare the Oriental ones are leaps and bounds ahead of us. Bosica is free of those pesky petrochemicals, sulfates, perservaties etc etc....two of my fave products are the Lumiziaing Black Mask and the Clear Complexion Mask.
These are some of my all time faveorite products most of which I would and have repurches and wouldn't be cought without.
Thank you for reading and hope you're having a great day!




5 comments:

  1. I'm in Japan now, I MUST look for the Boscia stuff! Also I have yet to own a UD e/s.. must do that as well! I really want the Naked Palette still! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves Ansa <3 Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I'm with you on the UD shadows and glad to see you love the black mask as well. It's awesome!
    Btw...Happy Be-lated Birthday! Hope you had fun.

    Come check out my giveaways XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used Urban Decay before- need to get me some I reckon!! When was your birthday?? Mine is Thursday :-). Bit excited! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing some of your favorite products!:D I would love to try the BB Cream.:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog