Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAC Stunner blush from MAC Me Over Collection

As many pink blushes as I have, I'm always in the look out for a special pink and MAC'S Stunner blush is one of these pink blushes that is a must have in my opinion. It's like MAC's well dressed blush in the likes that's its a soft pink with a shimmer quality that instantly warms up your complexion but also highlights at the same time. It gives the skin that gorgeous glow within.

I adore this pink. It's very radiant and gorgeous.
What did you get from this collection?

6 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty. You always have the best taste. I'm going to be a good girl and not buy any more blushes although tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss affording mac! it's so expensive in Japan. :( i really like that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! It looks like a benefit one that I wear. Jusr love that pop of colour on the cheeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! I love Stunner. It provides a soft subtle glow that's so pretty on the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty! Thanks for the swatch.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog