Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

BENEFIT'S Life on the A list lip gloss - Review and swatches

One of my latest purchase and obsessions is Benefit's "life on the A list" lip gloss. The color is a peachy pink that leans on cotton candy, so girly and beautiful. The consistency is light and not tacky but very moustierzing. The scent is deliciously sweet, to me it smells lightly of peaches and it gives the lips such an amazing ultra shine. I love this gloss and it's the perfect pick me up...it makes me happy every time I apply it.























Overall this is an amazing gloss, and I highly recommend it if you are looking for a spring color that's easy to wear, provides some moisture and gives a very glossy finish.

Hope you all are having a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog