Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hair Diary January Series - Growing long healthy hair

Hi everyone,
One of my new years resolutions for 2014 is to get my hair stronger and healthier. My hair had been colored so much in the last few years and wasn't in the best condition. Here are some pictures (all from old blog posts) of all the transformation of my hair. It had gotten brittle, dry and damaged and I was in need of a hair intervention. In the last 7 months I've focused in helping my hair get healthier and stronger. I've changed a lot from nutrition to products and what I do to my hair. But most importantly, last weekend I cut about 6 inches of my hair. In the next few months, my goal is to focus on getting some of the length back and get my hair healthier, shinnier and stronger and I want to share with you my progress including new products and nutrition tips.







Below is the before and after my hair cut picture.  

Hope some of you who are also interested in growing your hair out and getting it healthier, will find this information helpful..future posts to follow on the progress.

Happy 2014! 
Lots of love
Ansa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog