Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Davines NaturalTech Energizing Gel

This year I've decided to let my hair go more to its natural stage and I challenged myself not to use any heat or any products that contain silicones. Once I stopped using those products and heat, I noticed my hair was quite dry and damaged (masked by all the silicones and heat) so I knew the only solution to growing out strong healthy hair was to remove the damaged hair. So two weeks ago I went to my hair dresser and asked her to cut off all the dry damaged part. Here is a before and after pictures.

I'm now in the market to test out some products that would help my hair grow fast and healthier and one of the products recommended to me by my hair dresser is Davines Naturaltech Energizing gel. It comes in a tube and you're meant to massage it into your scalp to stimulate the scalp and provide nutrients to the scalp and hair.




Here are the active ingredients:
  • Beta-glucans - polysaccarides that boost the protection of the cells;
  • Caffeine phytoceuticals - stimulate the cellular methabolism and improve blood circulation;
  • Sirtuins - longevity proteins with a strong anti-oxidant action;

I've only just started using it so I will report back after 6 weeks in any results I've seen from it, but I'm hoping for quick hair growth and lucius hair.

Hope you all are having an amazing day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog