Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Nude lips - MAC Plink and Revlon Soft Nude

I'm definitely a lover of nude and natural lipsticks and a true believer that the right nude, depending on skin color, can make you look polished and refined but in a very subtle and effortless kind of way. My two favorite lipsticks at the moment are MAC "Plink" which is a stunning rose nude that looks so shimmery on the lips you can't opt not to wear gloss and revlon "Soft Nude" which is a honey nude. I absolutely love these two lipsticks for two very different reasons. MAC's Plink is so lovely on the lips. The amount of shimmer makes the lips very lush and glossy. Revlon's Soft Nude is a very natural nude which I love for a day at the office. On top of both,  I love to wear Buxom's gloss in "White Russian" a beautiful milky pink that plumps up the lips.














These three are some gorgeous nudes for any nude lipstick and lipgloss lover and I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog