Total Pageviews

Monday, July 1, 2013

June Faveourites

Hi Everyone,

This month has been great in the beauty product department finds and I have discovered some great products both new and some existing in my make up collection.



Here are some products I loved this month:

1. Lush New Shampoo. This is a bar shampoo designed to promote new hair growth. I discovered this in March and fell in love with it. It cleans up the hair so well while keeping it very smooth and moisturized.

2. Davines Hair Oil. This oil is amazing. It softens and provides a ton of shine while keeping your hair very natural and without weighing it down at all.

3. Urban Decay primer potion in the color sin. This is such a gorgeous shimmery taupe meets champagne color. And not only is the color amazing, it keeps your shadow put for a long time. I ran 6 miles with this on and my eyeshadow stay put the entire time.

4. Two MAC must have eyeshadows in the color Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe. Naked lunch is an amazing shimmery pinky oyster color while Satin Taupe is the perfect shimmery silver taupe. I love both of these for that glowing eye look which is perfect during summer

5. MAC creamsheen glass in the color "Just Superb". The reason I love this so much is that it's very glowing and pretty with an amazing vanilla smell while providing no sticky feeling at all.


Hope you all have had a lovely June.

Loads of love

Ansa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog