Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

Makeup For Ever Smokey Lash Mascara in the Very Black review and swatches.

Hi everyone,
I recently went to Sephora for a little haulage, and decided to rekindle my love with an old friend...i'm talking about Makeup Forever Smokey Lash. I hadn't purchased this mascara in a few months. I wore it this morning and realized why I love it so much. This mascara is so black!!! It makes your lashes dark pretty much immediately. Whilst I have a lot of lashes, they are very very light. Being born a blonde, my hair got darker, but my lashes remained light. Another big plus is that this mascara voluminizes so well and it lengthens at the same time. Some cones...the price. This is not a cheap mascara, and it is very very difficult to remove. 

Here is a picture of me with no mascara:
And after using Makeup Forever:
Here is the wand of this mascara:

Overall, if you're looking to splurge on a mascara, I would highly recommend this.

Hope you all have had a lovely Monday.

Loads of love
Ansa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog