Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

In and Outs Number 2

Hi lovelies,
It's time to do a quick in and outs post mainly because I have so many ins I want to share with you.
In:
1. Getting pampered. I haven't been tempted by any cosmetics lately and instead I have used my money to get a few pampering treatments. I got a message, a pedicure, and a facial and I must say it's so nice to get pampered every once in a while. The facial was amazing. I got a clearing/steaming facials and my skin is glowing. Every time I actually get a facial, I always think I should do this more often, but then MAC releases a new limited edition and there goes my money.
2. Relaxing. I am taking a week off work to go to Amelia island, Florida and am so excited. I work in a corporate office of 800 plus people, so it's very fast paced and busy. I am looking forward to having a week of to relax and enjoy the beach. Fingers crossed the weather holds up.
3. Essie Van D'go. I love this color. It's the perfect peach color and much more pigmented then OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy which is too sheer for me and will probably list it on another blog sale. Van D'go is such a sweet and girly color. This will be the polish I'll be wearing on my vacation and the one I'll carry with me.


4. Red polish. On another note, I have always loved red polish. There is something sultry, classy and very sexy about a red polish and lately I have been sporting red nails and absolutely loving it. One of my favourites at the moment is China Glaze China Rouge which is a true stark red. It is perfect for pedicures especially.

5. Teavana tea. I love tea in general, Teavana has some of the greatest teas ever. I'm obsessed with their Apricot Caramel Torte Green tea which is like dessert in a cup. It's so delicious, decadent and reach but yet guilt free and very good for the body. Absolutely delic

Out:
1. Not being able to upload pictures all afternoon yesterday. I was trying to post a nude lipsticks post, but was unable to upload anything in my blog yesterday. It started working late last night though, so all is good in the end.


Thank you all for reading and hope you all are having a great day.

19 comments:

  1. That apricot caramel torte green tea sounds deliciousss! Pampering is not so bad, either, I LOVE massages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cafe Bellini - The green tea is so good. I love mssages too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved being pampered too! On a spending ban so will be doing some home treatments! I also looove red polish...very sexy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, love... the red kabuki is indeed the cutest thing!! ^^ My first kabuki and it's red! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that essie nail polish, I might have to try that one :)
    Urgh, I couldn't upload any images yesterday either, it was so annoying!

    Alex :) xoxo
    http://www.missmakeupglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You cant beat a bit of pampering x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls for all of your comments.
    @ Alex - Glad to know it wasn't just me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spa days are my favourite pampering treat! Love that peach nail polish. I was able to upload yesterday, but they changed the way you can upload pictures, I could do several at the same time, alot better, however, today, it's gone back to old way of uploading? this must be why you had problems yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ StyleFrost - Van D'Go is very pretty. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Ansa you won a little award on my blog
    http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-won-super-sweet-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to go to Florida! I've never been... So jealous! Love that candy nail polinsh too, scrummy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Pelininstyle - Thank you so much
    @ Sophie P - You should come visit. You would like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Van D'Go is really a stunning color! Summer shade definetely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Ivana - It really is. Wish it wasn't a limmited eddition item. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my word I absolutely love facials. I wish I could get them everyday but they're just too pricey and i want purses and shoes lol.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder if I can get Teavana in the UK? I need to stop drinking milky/sugary concoctions! I love In and Out posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh thank you for recommending the Essie polish now that I have actually seen it I love it I must find it.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog