Total Pageviews

Monday, August 30, 2010

NOTD Essie Van D'go

Hi beauties,
I just got back from vacation and have a lot of pictures and blogs to posts from my vacation. I wore Essie's Van D'go on my nails and this is a picture of the color after 5 days of wearing it (cuticles look a bit sad though)


The color is beautiful and it was perfect for the beach. It's a mixture of peach, pink and coral which makes it very unique. I don't have anything else like it. It lasted very well and it did not chip at all even hours of playing in the sand and the beach, although this could be the result of the Nail Tek top coat. This nail polish isn't perfect though. Although I love the color of this polish, the application of it is extremely hard. I took this color with me to have a manicure and the nail technician said this was one of the most difficult colors he had worked with. It streaks really bad and is very difficult to make it look even. I find that to be the case with most of the Essie polishes I have tried but Essie still has some beautiful colors.
Have you tried this color? What are some of your fave summer polishes?
Hope you all had an amazing week. I have a busy day of blog reading ahead. :)

17 comments:

  1. I have this one too! It's really amazing, I love it! <3 Really perfect shade for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it and I love it! It is so unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my wishlist, actually. It looks great even after five days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty! i love light peach colors like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want, I want. Its such a beautiful color.

    http://lifel0veandlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous color! Really looks good with your skin tone .=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a gorgeous color. i do agree though that a lot of the essie nail polishes are difficult to apply. still gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for dropping by my blog :] you are too sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely color! i agree, it's beach perfect!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color it is soooooo beautiful
    http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls for all of your lovely comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Love the color. So perfect for the beach.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing colour - you're nails look great!

    www.inmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog