Total Pageviews

Monday, August 16, 2010

Pictures from my weekend

Hi lovelies,
Saturday was my birthday and I wanted to share with you some of the things I did. I am still training for a full marathon and do most of my long runs on the weekend so Saturday was no exception. But when I finished running I was welcomed by a delicious breakfast along with strawberries and champagne all courtesy of my hubby after which he took me out shopping and for a spa day which was very nice and relaxing.
Saturday afternoon we went out to eat in an Italian restaurant called Sole Mio. I spend years by the Adriatic sea so good Italian food is my passion and Sole Mio did not disappoint. It is authentic Italian food. The story of this restaurant is so romantic. This is how Sole Mio came about as stated on there website:
Sole Mio is a romantic tale of three cities. While on holiday, New Your girl meets Italian boy on the Italian Riviera. They fall in love, marry and open a restaurant on the beaches of the Adriatico. Then, they moved to Nashville and Sole Mio is born.
After spending most of the day relaxing, I went for a casual outfit for dinner. I wore a striped gray and white shirt and jeans both from Express and paired it with a Swarovksi crystal ring (same line of ring featured in confessions of a shopholic movie). I love this ring...It's a huge dome full of crystals and it dresses up any outfit.


This is a picture of Sole Mio:


 

Appetizer (this is what happens when I'm slow with the camera), dinner and drink:




 



Along with delicious caramel flan desert, I got my present. This cute silver anchor necklace from Tiffany's. I'm obsessed with anything nautical and beachy themed. This necklace is so cute, simple and girly. It's a 16 inch necklace which is my favourite length.



Leaving the restaurant extremely full and happy.



Before we left, I wanted to get a good picture of Nashville for you guys. There is a place in Nashville called Lover's Circle where you can see Nashville really well. Here is a picture from Lover's Circle (click in the pic to make it larger)


And finally a picture of my beatiful roses:



These were some of the things I did this weekend. What did you do this weekend?
Hope you all had an amazing week



                                

30 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect weekend to me:)
    I also ran for the marathon.That was a great experience:)
    I am going on holiday this week so I tried to pack my stuff:) And I went shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks like a great weekend :) Happy belated birthday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous and that foood looks scrummy! && Happy birthday sorry its late! It looks like you had a happy one anyway! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah happy birthday, what a lovely hubby. I love italian food too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww it looks like you had an amazing time! Happy belated birthday!

    That necklace is so pretty and the food and view looks amazing!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! What a lovely birthday you had! Gorgeous necklace and pretty roses! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, happy birthday!
    The necklase is very pretty and food... gnam! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a great weekend...happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are SO pretty! i love your new necklace. i loveeee nautical jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! The necklace loos beautiful, and so does the Swarowski ring!
    Nothing special for me this week-end, I really needed to relax and sleep and that's all I did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Pelininstyle- Sounds like a great weekend. I can't wait to see your vacation pictures
    @ Laura's blog - Thank you
    @ Elfpixie -Thank you
    @ Ariel - Thank you =)
    @ Adele - That was very sweet. Thank you so much
    @ Nicoletta - He is amazing and thank you
    @ Neekeexoxo- Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun
    @ StyleFrost - Thanks. I love roses
    @ Marguerite N. - Thank you :)
    @ FunnyFaceBeaty - Thank you so much
    @ Christina - Thank you Christina. You made my day
    @ Musing on Beaty - Relaxing and sleeping is always great on my book
    @ Andrea - Thank you so much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! You look absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear you had a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Willworkformakeup - Thank you so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww, it looks like you had an amazing weekend! happy birthday, btw! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy late birthday!

    You've got lovely pictures! I love your Tiffany necklace, I love anchors! Also, the food looks amazing!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Mimi - Thank you sweetie
    @ Marthat - Me too. I'm totally in love with anything beachy themed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG- I just LOVE that anchor tiffany necklace! It's my birthday 2 weeks wednesday- maybe I can persuade Mr. Melbs to buy me one?

    Good on you training for a marathon, I REALLY want to do one but feel I don't have the stamina :-(

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Sophia P - Thanks Sophie. You totally should start dropping hints. I love it. It's so simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, looks like you had A LOT of fun! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. At first very very Happy birthday to my friend.I really missed you.I love your comment...anyway it looks like you had an amazing weekend...you are looking so pretty and your smile is very beautiful...I love your delicate necklace and roses...ohhh love these roses...Happy birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm looking for an anchor necklace like this one for years!!! this's so pretty(: great post..
    I'll follow your blog if you'll follow mine:
    http://efashionfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday Ansa!!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful weekend with us, it sounds and looks like you had a fabulous time =) The food is making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG! You had a birthday too,we share the same birthday! Now I know your fabulous ^;^ AWESOME! HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY! looks like you had a reat time and lovely photos
    http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow! happy belated doll! Lovely photos! Sounds like an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy belated birthday!

    I admire you training for a marathon! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute necklace !! ^_^ what a great gift !

    ReplyDelete
  27. What great pictures and I'm loving that Tiffany's anchor necklace...so cute!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my site and for such a nice comment! I'm following you as well now...love it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog