Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Eyeshadow of the day -MAC gleam

So I'm sort of really missing summer right now...sure of course I'm on a Christmas mood and love this time of the year and the holidays but I'm a summer baby. Give me sunshine and the beach any time of the day! One of the eyeshadows that makes me think of summer is MAC gleam. It's such a soft pinky gold color. I love these sort of multi-dimensional, multi-color eyeshadows. They look different depending on how the light hit, and anything with gold or yellow gives a glistening effect. I love this shadow. It's a luster and sort of like MAC tempting it looks chalky when swatched but applies great. Here is a swatch of it. Note: this is depoted. I depot all of my mac shadows unless they come with special limited edition packaging. I love this color. It makes me think of spring and summer. Beautiful and it looks very pretty with any chocolate eyeshadow on the crease.
Do you own MAC gleam?

Hope you all have had a lovely week.


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour. I'd love to try this someday! How does it differ from Expensive Pink eyeshadow?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gleam!
    Call me crazy but I actually love all the Lustres I like, Tempting being my favorite mac e/s

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Princesa Livia - I love expensive pink. Expensive pink a bit more pink that gleam and it's a softer texture. Gleam is a bit more yellow. It swatches bla but is gorgeous on.
    @ Musing on Beauty - Me too! I love lusters. They are gorgeous on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It kind of reminds me of rubanesque paint pot =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have Gleam and I am wondering why!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't but it looks quite similar to honeylust which I love!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont own this one but it's beautiful and gold. Gold is always good for the holidays :) Your a beach fan huh? I must be the only Leo ^.^ who isn't a summer fan, weird right? Give me ice, snow and mountains any day of the week hahaha
    Hope you get some great finds from the MAC Cham Pale collection. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have this one, but it looks really pretty! It looks like a great color for any season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ R May A- I love honeylust. I wore it all summer this summer it feels like
    @ venus in virgo- Actually I do think you're the first Leo I hear that's not a summer baby. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't own it, but it looks gorgeous. I wanted to get a similar looking shadow from MUFE but found that the payoff wasn't that good. I will definitely check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those type of colors for eye shadows, really pretty and subtle (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Regarding your comment,you and me both buy too much... lol! Have a great time ringing in the new year XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog